With a growing desire to use data to enhance the performance and enjoyment of our sport, Sail-Sense is a revolutionary new sensor which helps you be smarter about your sail management.
Small and lightweight, Sail-Sense attaches permanently to the sail, measuring key performance data such as UV, hours of use, G-Force and Flogging (movement).
To activate performance features, follow the link below.
from £243,22 inc. VAT
• Measures Hours in use, UV exposure, Flogging, Tack count & Location
• See how, when and where a sail has been used
• Negligible size and weight
• Tamper Proof record of a sails lifetime history
• Monitor the ‘health score’ & life of a sail
• Real-time asset management - Live Mode: Full-time visibility of product usage and wear
• App (iOS and Android) Sail-Sense users able to log, record and review and export all of the data recorded
• Sewn attachment to the sail
• Fitted during sail manufacture or added as an aftermarket accessory
• 7.5 years battery hours depending on use
• Fibre analysis of UV and motion undertaken by Southampton University
• Height 36.5mm, Width 62mm, Depth 12mm
• Weight 28 grams
• Deliver usage-based warranty and service agreements
• Accurately record sail condition and monitor degradation
• Optimise and streamline inventory management
• Valuable training aid for crews and yacht operators